Westbank is Canada’s leading luxury residential and mixed-use real estate development company. “We are a practice dedicated to city building and the creation of beautiful buildings”.
At the heart of Vancouver, Oakridge Centre has been a central community hub and one of the most successful shopping centres in North America for many years.
Vancouver is now a global city. With the world coming to our city in ever greater numbers, we were challenged to completely rethink the entire area and, working with the City of Vancouver, turn Oakridge into a Municipal Town Centre. We are reimagining every element of conventional city-building within a microcosm of the city of the future.
The redevelopment of Oakridge is a joint venture between QuadReal and Westbank, two of Canada’s leading real estate enterprises.
<<< LEGAL FEES COVERED FOR CLIENTS OF JESSI JOHNSON >>>
“Our goals are stunningly ambitious. We want to rethink the way you shop, the way you connect, the way you work, the way you travel, the way you eat and what you eat, the way you meet friends, the way you love, the way you listen and what you listen to, the way you learn and are inspired, the way you create, experiment and explore, the way you see and try new things, the way you enjoy beauty, how you experience nature, what it means to be healthy, the culture you are a part of, the footprint you leave, the place you call home, the architecture of your world – the way you live life. These are our goals. Be part of this audacious journey with us”.
PRICING STARTING AT $899,800
PRICING STARTING AT $1,360,000
- Vancouver, BC
- 2018 for Phase One
- Phase One (selling as of November 24th, 2018) completes 2022
- Phase Two will complete shortly after with final completion 2025
- $50,000 upon signing the contract
- 10% – $50,000 within 7 days
- 10% within 6-8 months (dependant on building permits)
- 5% 1 year after 2nd deposit
- Offers begin November 24th, 2018 for phase one (Cheapest units)
- Phase two offers commence in March or April of 2019
- There will be 6 parks, a 1 km running track by Nike and the largest community centre in Canada
- This will be Vancouver’s second city centre, with direct underground skytrain access which will run “now” every 2 minutes
- The first two towers will offer 500 units with 8 condo buildings for sale in total accounting for 2,000 total units
- There will be 4 rental buildings accounting for a total of 600 rental units. 2 owned by the city and 2 owned by Westbank
- The project will have on site valet, 150 electric bikes for use and about 250 electrics cars for a sharing program
- The existing mall will be completed changed and be approximately the six of BC Place once completed
- There will be 6 music venues showcasing over 100 “weekly” performances
- Westbank plans to build a mega kitchen with rotating chefs every 6 month
- The site will host 20 restaurants, dentists, doctors, etc. Essentially, you will never have to leave
- Contact me for more details ASAP
- Henriquez Partners Architects
- Wonderwall Inc
- Adamson Associates Architects